Nalgene: Made for Real Life
Why Nalgene? Life and its many adventures can get complicated, so we design our bottles and containers to be simple, safe and hassle-free to maintain. Whether you throw a leak-proof Nalgene into your gym bag, briefcase, mountaineering backpack or your child's lunch box, you can count on it to stand up to the demands of real life.
We design our bottles and containers with real life in mind.
- Simplicity and Convenience - Nalgene bottles have just two, easy-to-use and care-for parts: the cap and the bottle. No risk of misplacing small parts or need for storing separate straws or hard-to-clean bite valves. You'll find many of our bottles only require one hand to pop the top!
- Leakproof and impact resistant - Forget about cracks, breaks, or spills, Nalgene water bottles are practically indestructible and 100% leakproof!
- Dishwasher safe - Just toss the cap and bottle in the dishwasher or hand wash with soap and water.
Nalgene water bottles and containers deliver safe hydration & food storage using only the most stringent safety and quality assurance processes.
- BPA, BPS and Phthalate Free - We only use FDA conforming materials.
- FDA compliant - Nalgenes are molded from 100% virgin resin with nothing but FDA accepted colors added. They are tested according to the requirements of the US FDA for food and beverage contact as published in chapter 21 of the Code of the Federal Register section 1580.
- Made in the USA - We make our bottles in an ISO 13485 compliant facility that is also registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility.
Nalgene cares about the environment.
- Reduce landfill waste - Use a Nalgene bottle instead of a single serve/disposable water bottle and in one year, you'll save 167 bottles from landfills (www.statisticbrain.com).
- Safe recycled materials - Most of our water bottles and containers are made from Tritan, a BPA/BPS-free, #7 recyclable plastic that is safe and durable.
- Made in the USA - Almost all of the materials and manufacturing of Nalgene's bottles and containers happens right here in the USA minimizing Nalgene's overall carbon footprint.